Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Chronicles of a Dull Boy and a Bimbo.

Greetings, my fellow friends.


I am going to start on a silly project, one "inspired" by my 'Granpa Daryl', who has been the source of imagination, light of my life, the ol' and wise who would keep my spirits high throughout the day, through rain or shine.


The title of this project is (as above): The Chronicles of a Dull Boy and a Bimbo.


In this project, we shall name the Dull Boy as *Jack and the Bimbo as *Jill.


This is a love story between Jack and Jill.

Jack is a Dull Boy, because he discusses serious issues, despite his young age. Many finds him weird and strange because of his seriousness. He's matured way beyond his years.

Jill, a Bimbo, is...well...a Bimbo. (Granpa Daryl, I'll never forgive you for this!!)

What I need YOU (yes, you there, reading this) to do... is to complete this chronicle for me. You can come up with all sorts of conversations, ideas, stories, qoutes, etc. ANYTHING! Just to spice this Chronicle up. Once I've decided that we are done, I shall post up the creativeness of how this Chronicle is created. This might be the silliest thing you've ever done, and there really isn't a point in this somehow, but the motive is just to perk you bored people up,(yes, you are bored, because if you are not, you won't be reading my blog at this very moment, hah!) and add some laughter in this blog of mine. It's been some time since I feel laughter and exuberance emitting from my blog.


Anyway, I'm going to start the opening quote for the Chronicle first, thanks to Gramps, he came up with this brilliant excerpt:


Jack: You know, it's really nice to know you. especially since when INTEREST RATES go up, the economy will start to CONTRACT but seeing your smile makes my day!

Jill: Yes, everybody tells me of their INTEREST in me but i RATE them all the same...borrriiinnngggg. And talking about CONTRACTs, I think I will sign up for that new Digi promo with free sms

Jack: Er...yeah...I think. Let's go out together.

Jill: Aren't we already out now, you moron?

...excerpt of conversation between Jack and Jill the first time they met (from The Chronicles of Jack & Jill).


Hahaha! (I have a feeling only I alone, am laughing to this)...Oh well, this is one of the latest invention, feel free to drop in your own ideas.

P.S. Foul, obscene, raunchy and any other ideas which I deem inappropriate shall be deleted without a second thought. HAH!

Quoting my dear Gramps, "Let the creative juices flow!"

Cheers. :)

2 comments:

Rumput said...

dont worry zunny..i'm laughing... haha

Alex said...

hahah! yes! i feel good. :)