Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Bizzare Logic Season!

Well, today's NOT exactly Bizzare Logic Day, its probably on the day I posted up the Chronicles. Can't remember now. You must be wondering what on EARTH is Bizarre Logic Day. The three words said it all! Whatever that is BIZZARE...and LOGICAL...would be a great contribution for the aforementioned occasion! Hahaha! Right now, I can't think of anything bizzare yet logical, though I am sure I can poke my Granpa Daryl to come up with something...again. hee hee. The last time he did, I totally forgot to save it! But since I had changed Bizzare Logic Day to Bizzare Logic Season...I'll be posting things up as I see fit.

I'll be leaving to Johor tonight. Another choir tour performance there. The last one for us seniors (minus the Konsort). Hopefully we'll all reach there and come back in one piece. *prays* We'll be performing at the RTM in Johor. We've been told that the accoustic is not good there. Ugh. Darn. Means more work for the tummy and the little voicebox in our throats. Hahaha. Hmm...I'm already thinking of Johor Laksa and other Johor specialities. Oh dear. I better go revise my checklist, see if I've forgotten anything!

Will update you when I return from Johor.

Til then!

Cheers.

No comments: